Youth, Print & Book Arts
Summer Youth: Print on Your Clothes! (Ages 12-16)
Create unique designs and decorate shirts, bags, and maybe even something from your closet.
- Mon, 7/10/2023 1:00:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Tue, 7/11/2023 1:00:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Wed, 7/12/2023 1:00:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Thur, 7/13/2023 1:00:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Mon, 7/10/2023 - Thur, 7/13/2023
If you've ever drawn something and thought it would be great on a shirt, come explore printmaking by creating and printing your designs onto an assortment of everyday wearables. Choose from a selection of materials to bring your ideas to life on everything from canvas bags to patches, shirts, and whatever you have in their closet. Templates and other helpful starting points will be provided to help generate ideas. Tying in personal interests is encouraged!
- For students ages 12-16.
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Registration closes Monday, July 3.
- A $40 materials fee, included in the cost of the class, covers materials needed. See "Materials" below for what students can bring.
- New registrants: When you register, select Others Only in the "Who Are You Registering?" section. On the next page, Add New Registrant. Create an account for your child. The email address on their account must be unique.
- The next time you register your child, you will be able to Search Registrants to select them.
- Complete and return this minor permission form.
- You may register your youth for an optional supervised lunch hour from 12-1 pm for the duration of this class.
One or more bag, shirt, patch, or items from home, printed with personalized and hand-made designs.
- If you have any questions, please email BARN Youth Program Coordinator, Sarah Jones at SarahJ@BainbridgeBARN.org.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health & safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available- fill out the simple application before registering for a class.
- For those who might need assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program
Instructors or Guides