Summer Youth: Supervised Lunch Hour - Week of July 17-20
- Mon, 7/17/2023 12:00:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Tue, 7/18/2023 12:00:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Wed, 7/19/2023 12:00:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Thur, 7/20/2023 12:00:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Mon, 7/17/2023 - Thur, 7/20/2023
This summer, BARN is offering an optional supervised lunch hour for youth who are registered for our morning and/or afternoon summer youth classes. Our friendly and responsible summer interns will be overseeing this period of lunch and free time each day.
Youth should bring their own food and drink. We suggest they bring a book to read or a craft project to work on after they are done eating. A refrigerator is available for keeping food cold, and a microwave is available for heating food if needed. There is no charge for this four-day lunch hour program.
If you have questions, contact BARN Youth Programs Coordinator Sarah Jones at SarahJ@bainbridgebarn.org.
- New registrants: When you register, select Others Only in the "Who Are You Registering?" section. On the next page, Add New Registrant. Create an account for your child. The email address on their account must be unique.
- The next time you register your child, you will be able to Search Registrants to select them.
- Complete and return this minor permission form.
- You may register your youth for an optional supervised lunch hour from 12-1 pm for the duration of this class.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health & safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available- fill out the simple application before registering for a class.
- For those who might need assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program