Recording and Analyzing Marine Mammal Sounds (Free SIG) *Cancelled*
Learn how to listen to and record marine mammals in your area in this marine mammal Special Interest Group.$MC:ASSN_EVENTFUNCTIONS_BYDATE_PLC$
As a follow-up to the Marine Mammals tech talk, Jim Henderson and Dave Bonnett will describe how the local community can collect data in their own backyard - Puget Sound - using hydrophones with wireless data transmitters.
For more information on this Marine Mammal project, read more here.
- Free, but please register.
- This event is planned for the Tech Lab on the upper floor.
- Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.