Youth, Writers, Media Arts
Summer Youth: Improv for All (Ages 8-10)
Improv is a great exercise for thinking on your feet! Learn the fundamentals in a safe and creative environment
- Mon, 7/10/2023 1:00:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Tue, 7/11/2023 1:00:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Wed, 7/12/2023 1:00:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Thur, 7/13/2023 1:00:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Mon, 7/10/2023 - Thur, 7/13/2023
Regardless of background or experience, kids thrive in this imaginative environment where feeling accomplished is as simple as participating and supporting others. While many kids take improv to have fun with their friends, other benefits include boosting self-confidence and strengthening focus - skills that are useful in both improv and in life.
Each session starts with a few simple warm-ups followed by as many fun games as possible, then a cool down before class ends. Students will have the opportunity to participate in many different types of games such as guessing, advising, scene development, and more.
- For students ages 8-10.
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Registration closes Monday, July 3.
- New registrants: When you register, select Others Only in the "Who Are You Registering?" section. On the next page, Add New Registrant. Create an account for your child. The email address on their account must be unique.
- The next time you register your child, you will be able to Search Registrants to select them.
- Complete and return this minor permission form.
- You may register your youth for an optional supervised lunch hour from 12-1 pm for the duration of this class.
- If you have questions, email BARN Youth Program Coordinator Sarah Jones at SarahJ@BainbridgeBARN.org.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health & safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available- fill out the simple application before registering for a class.
- For those who might need assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program
Instructors or Guides