Knitting: Undo the Oops! Fixing Knitting Mistakes *Cancelled*
Learn how to fix knitting mistakes – everyone makes them – from the simple to the complex.$MC:ASSN_EVENTFUNCTIONS_BYDATE_PLC$
The good news is that nearly all knitting mistakes can be fixed fairly easily.
We talk about mistakes ranging from the simple (like how to pick up a dropped stitch without undoing those 12 rows you knitted after it was lost), to the more complex (like fixing cabling that crosses in the wrong direction or dealing with a twisted cast on in the round).
If you have specific questions, you can email them before class to make sure they're addressed (sometimes we need to prepare a visual to make things clear). You get a handout detailing the fixes.
- Feel free to bring any examples of mistakes that you would like to learn to fix.
- Skill Level: All levels - we all make mistakes!
Your own knitting projects, which will go from "oops" to "ahhh."
A $5 materials fee, included in the cost of the class, covers all materials needed.
- Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.