Knitting: Custom Colorwork Stockings *Cancelled*
Come design and knit custom stockings just for your family!$MC:ASSN_EVENTFUNCTIONS_BYDATE_PLC$
Mon, 11/6/2023 - Mon, 11/20/2023
Working from a standard pattern, this class will help you design stockings tailored to your personal holiday decor and the personality of each of your family members. You will be able to add names, seasonal elements, and even motifs that demonstrate the interests of each individual. The first class focuses on designing your stocking and choosing colors, while the second and third classes will focus on the actual knitting
- Skill Level: Intermediate, confident beginners should contact instructor
- Student should have some experience knitting colorwork
Each student will come out with a custom stocking, and the skills to plan additional projects.
- A $10 kit fee includes all the necessary materials for the design portion of the first class, as well as a base pattern for the stocking.
- Students will bring their own yarn and needles for the project to the second and third classes - we will discuss materials that should be purchased during the first class.
- Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.