Better Together: Fitting Your Clothes
Let's help one another get a better fit with sewn garments!
- Wed, 10/11/2023 6:30:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Fitting garments for yourself is tough. It’s hard to make adjustments while you’re wearing the garment, and once you manage to figure out the adjustments you need to make, how do you translate that to your pattern? And by the way, what does “good fit” even look like?
While BARN looks for a fitting teacher, let's try helping each other. This group is guided by the folks who come. Bring patterns, garments, and projects-in-process that have you wondering about fit, and we’ll pool our collective knowledge to answer our questions to find the right fit.
Please sign up each month so we know you’re coming!
- Skill Level: All levels
- Free for BARN members, $20 drop-in fee for guests.
- Led by rotating studio volunteers
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.