Tech Lab Orientation
Designed as a user's guide to BARN's Tech Lab, this free orientation is highly recommended for all studio participants.
- Sat, 8/5/2023 10:00:00 AM - 11:00 AM
You will learn everything from studio etiquette and policies to an overview of what the studio has, and where it all is.
You'll get to see the 3D printers, laser cutter, soldering station, hand tools, and more. Overall BARN policies as well as studio-specific ones also will be covered.
You'll also learn about the leadership structure within the Tech Lab and about opportunities to help everything run smoothly. Volunteer jobs range range from serving as studio monitors to helping with studio maintenance.
This event takes place in person in the Tech Lab.
- Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides