Weaving: Get Your Warp On!
Love to weave, but hesitant to "sley" the dragon? This one-day workshop coaches you through the warping steps of a floor loom.
- Wed, 10/25/2023 10:00:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Fiber studio volunteers will coach you through using the warping boards, then transferring your warp to the loom and winding on. From there you can thread your heddles, reed and weave away!
Bring enough warp fiber for your project. We can coach you through winding your warp, setting up your loom, and putting your warp on the loom. This workshop focuses on back-to-front warping.
- Skill Level: You need to have some experience on a floor loom, this is not a "learn to weave" class
- Sign up for a floor loom in the studio
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.