Fall Weaving Weekend
Fall weaving weekend is for you, by you, and all about weaving!
- Fri, 10/27/2023 8:30:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Sat, 10/28/2023 8:30:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Sun, 10/29/2023 8:30:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Fri, 10/27/2023 - Sun, 10/29/2023
Treat yourself to a weekend of weaving! Join your fellow weavers for a three-day retreat where we blast through a project from start to finish. Enjoy sharing your project with your fellow weavers and marvel at the variety of projects warped and ready to weave.
This is how it works: you reserve a loom (or bring your own), bring your own project to work on, and weave ... all types of weaving are welcome.
- To reserve a loom, use the reservation board in the Fiber Studio. Members can stay on their loom for 30 days.
- This retreat is for weavers who are experienced in setting up a loom and have the ability to do a self-guided project. This is not a formal class.
- If you using a BARN loom, it will be available by Wednesday, Oct 25 to start warping. Check out the Weaving Labs to help you plan your project.
- Bring your own lunch or we will have menus you can order for delivery. We have a microwave and a refrigerator you can use on the lower level.
- This is free for members. Guests pay a $40 fee.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.