Weaving Lab: Plan Your Next Weaving Project
Get support in planning the fiber and weave pattern of your next project
- Wed, 10/18/2023 1:00:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Are you ready for a new weaving project but not quite sure where to start? Bring your ideas and BARN weavers will be available to talk you through your next step. We can talk you through pattern selection, fiber choice and warping steps.
The Fiber Studio’s Weaving Labs are facilitated short workshops (1- 1.5 hours) on a topic, technique, or idea for weavers of all types of looms.
These workshops are during Weaving Wednesdays, so you are welcome to bring a weaving project to work on too.
- Free for members. Guests pay a $20 drop-in fee.
- Bring any fiber or ideas to start your plan
- Ages 14 and up are welcome
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.