This is an opportunity to work with the industry-standard Smith® Little Torch and propane/oxygen torch. You will learn through instructor demonstration and guided, hands-on practice.
The skills learned in this class will help you feel more comfortable and confident in our studio or yours and get you ready for project classes. This class also helps you acquire a studio skills card for access to the torches during jewelry open studio times. You get to take home your soldering sample exercises and handouts for future practice and revision.
- Experience level: All levels
- Registration closes Sept. 7.
Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides
Because Sarah is a visual and tactile learner herself, her classes typically involve a lot of hands-on learning and printed information.
Sarah’s art has been displayed in the Seattle Metals Guild and Bainbridge Arts & Craft exhibitions. Her work is sold at Bainbridge Island Museum of Art. To view her recent work, visit www.foggyroaddesigns.com.