Jewelry & Fine Metals
Pendant Necklace Project Class *Cancelled*
Learn how to cut and solder together a unique, mixed-metals pendant necklace.$MC:ASSN_EVENTFUNCTIONS_BYDATE_PLC$
9/26/2023 - 9/28/2023
This beginner-level project class is designed to help hone your fabrication and torch skills.
We'll start by designing and cutting your metal. Then we'll solder it together using a variety of techniques and finish it using tools and patinas to create a custom, handmade pendant necklace.
Students will take home at least one finished pendant necklace ... maybe more!
- A $30 materials fee, included in the cost of the class, covers all materials needed.
- Registration closes Sept. 24.
Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.