Homemade Linguini with Giovanni
Join chef Giovanni Strohmenger as we make classic Italian linguini with pasta fresca.
- 09/09/2023 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Learn how to create a delicious dish of fresh, homemade linguini accompanied by two vibrant, vegetarian, summer sauces.
Linguini, originating from the picturesque city of Genoa in northern Italy, boasts a delicate texture traditionally paired with pesto. In this class, you will acquire the skills to prepare the dough from scratch and shape it into linguini strands. You'll also learn how to prepare homemade pesto and get creative with a summer sauce that highlights grilled seasonal vegetables.
It will be a fun and lively afternoon. Buon appetito!
- A $25 materials fee, included in the cost of the class, covers everything you need in class.
- Registration closes Sept. 7.
- Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- Wear closed-toes shoes to class.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides