Wood Open Studio *Cancelled*$MC:ASSN_EVENTFUNCTIONS_BYDATE_PLC$
No open studio today because of the Night at BARN fundraiser.
- You must have taken Orientation to the Woodshop class (free for members).
- To use specific power tools, you must have taken the appropriate tool safety checkout classes:
- Woodshop Tool Safety Checkout 1 qualifies you for jointers, planers, table saws, chop saw, and drill presses.
- Woodshop Tool Safety Checkout 2 covers the bandsaws, routers, and router tables, scroll saws and three stationary sanding machines: edge, drum and spindle.
- Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.