Hoop and embroidery a couple of the designs that are among the hundreds that come loaded on the machine in this two-hour tutorial. Leave the session ready to explore more of the machine and a dazzling number of functions and knowing how to leave the machine clean and ready for the next embroiderer. Check out our Embroidery Machine Skills series to build your repertoire on the Solaris 2.
- A materials fee to cover fabric, stabilizer, and embroidery and bobbin thread is included in the cost of the class.
- Note: While this session is scheduled for two hours, you may finish more quickly depending on what designs you choose.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.