This class is for those who have never done crochet before and those who haven’t crocheted for a while and need a refresher.
This class will include:
- Learning the six basic crochet stitches that are the foundation of all crochet and crocheting a swatch to practice them.
- Creating a basic granny square will help you learn how to crochet in the round.
You’ll then start on the main project, a lightweight headband that will give you the chance to practice all the basic stitches. Along the way you’ll learn about other crochet styles you may wish to explore and see some advanced techniques that will be covered in future classes.
- Ages 14 and up are welcome
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides