Tech Talk: Decoding AI - A Deep Dive into Large Language Models (Free)
Learn about Large Language Models (LLMs) used in applications like ChatGPT and how they work.
- 08/13/2023 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
In this free tech talk, the instructor will give an introduction to Large Language Models (LLM) used in applications like ChatGPT. The following topics will be covered:
- What is an LLM?
- Very brief overview of Transformer architecture/GPT
- How LLMs are trained/fine tuned
- Hardware requirements
- Closed source tools
- LLM Agents
Come join the discussion!
- Free, but please register.
- Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides