Glass Arts, Youth
Glass Arts - Introduction to Torchwork
Learn how to safely use a torch to work with glass, while becoming familiar with the Glass Arts Studio.
- 08/20/2023 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Get to know your torch! This class is specifically designed to make you more comfortable in the Glass Arts Studio and relaxed with the torch. Eliminate fear by understanding the best techniques and safety precautions while using a torch and gain confidence knowing the best practices when putting glass into the flame.
Students can bring a notebook and pen (optional). All other materials will be provided.
- Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- Wear close-toed shoes and long pants in the Glass Arts Studio at all times.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides