Spartronics - Machine Shop Orientation (Day 1) and Hands-On Training (Days 3-5). NOTE: Be sure to also register for Day 2
Day 1 of the Spartronics Machine Shop Series. Focus on safety in the machine shop and use of tools. Days 3-5 of the Spartronics Machine Shop Series. Focus will be hands-on training of the mill, lathe, and support equipment in the machine shop.
- Mon, 8/7/2023 11:00:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Wed, 8/9/2023 11:00:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Thur, 8/10/2023 11:00:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Fri, 8/11/2023 11:00:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Mon, 8/7/2023 - Fri, 8/11/2023
Day 1 of the Spartronics Machine Shop Series. Focus will be on safety, good machine practice, use of precision measurement tools, observe operation of lathe and mill, and use of supporting machine shop equipment.
Days 3-5 of the Spartronics Machine Shop Series. Focus will be hands-on training of the mill, lathe, and support equipment in the machine shop.
- Parent/guardian registering a child for the first time: When you register, select "Others Only" in the "Who Are You Registering?" section. On the next page, select "Add New Registrant." Create an account for your child.
- The next time you register your child, use "Search Registrants" to select them.
- If you did not enter your youth's emergency contact and Youth Waiver data when you created their account, complete and submit this minor permission form.
Wear natural-fiber clothing, long pants, and closed-toed shoes (natural fiber or leather). No stretch fabrics. Tie back long hair.
Parental Authorization required for those under the age of 18 years.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.