Woodworkers' Monthly Presentation: Field Trip to Edensaw
Join us to tour Edensaw Woods! Free and no registration required.
- 08/12/2023 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
The Woodworkers' Monthly Presentation for August goes on the road — a field trip for a behind-the-scenes tour of Edensaw Woods in Port Townsend, including areas not normally open to the public. Edensaw is the premier supplier of materials to woodworkers west of Seattle and a big supporter of the BARN community.
The tour will include:
- a look at the retail front end of the business, including a mini Rockler store.
- the showroom of milled lumber, veneers, and slabs.
- a look inside the main warehouse, where whole trees, rough-milled material and
plywood are housed.
- the mill house and its equipment.
- the CNC facility where large slabs can be cut and surfaced.
Edensaw Woods, 211 Seton Road, Port Townsend, WA 98368
Meet at Edensaw at 9:30 am. It's a 1-hour drive from Winslow, if the Hood Canal Bridge is open. We strongly recommend carpooling.
The site map below shows where to park and meet up. Please do not park in front of the retail store.
Be on time. We may be in areas not open to the public and there will not be staff to catch you
up with the tour.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.