Learn best practices for cutting glass and how to use fiber paper to make a watertight space between two sheets of glass. Design elements will also be discussed so your creation reflects your individual style.
A 6" X 6" glass vase.
The cost of the class includes fees for all needed materials, and use of studio supplies, tools and equipment.
- Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- Wear closed-toed shoes and long pants in the Glass Studio at all times.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides
Teri's passion since early adulthood has been glass, which she laid to rest as a mother and a budding horticulturist with a nursery. But 36 "glorious years" later, she was introduced to fused glass and fell in love with the process, the selections of glass, and the endless projects one can do at home. Now she says there's an "explosion of new glass, materials and information on glass fusing. The sky is the limit." She loves being in a class with other enthusiasts to exchange ideas and feel the camaraderie at BARN.