Fiber Dye Lab Orientation
Get oriented to the Fiber Lab so you can use it – great for processes that require heat, water, chemistry, or a mess.
- 09/22/2023 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
The Fiber Arts Studio's Fiber Lab is set up for dyeing, printing, felting, fleece washing, and fiber or textile prep. But before you can use the lab on your own, you need to attend orientation.
Once you have, you're welcome to reserve lab times to work on projects outside of a class setting. The orientation explains how to do this and more. The hour includes time for questions and discussion.
Even if you used the lab previously, this refresher covers some procedures and features new for 2023. If you're unsure whether you need this new orientation or if this monthly time slot doesn't work for you, email email@example.com.
Do not confuse this with the full Fiber Arts Studio Orientation - Get Your Member Fob Activated! Register for that orientation separately. The focus here is on lab use only.
- Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides