Autumn Leaves Glass Wreath
Learn how to construct a wreath that can be a table centerpiece or a suncatcher on your wall or window.
$163.00 (any noted materials fee included)
$196.00 (any noted materials fee included)
- 10/22/2023 10:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- 10/29/2023 10:00 AM - 1:30 PM
In this two-day class, you'll cut 30 pieces of glass into four different leaf shapes using templates that will be provided. Some grinding will be necessary prior to placing the leaves into the kiln for a contour fuse.
On day two, you'll cut the wreath base and assemble the leaves, which are then tack-fused.
- All needed materials will be provided and are included in the cost of the class.
- While there are no prerequisites, some experience doing free-hand glass cutting would be very helpful.
- There will be a 15-minute break, please feel free to bring a snack or small lunch. There is a refrigerator and microwave available.
You will create a nine-inch wreath.
- Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- Wear close-toed shoes and long pants in the Glass Arts Studio at all times.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides
Donna's strength is taking complex concepts and tasks and breaking them down into easily understood pieces.