Jewelry & Fine Metals
Jewelry Open Studio
- 09/20/2023 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Open studio in BARN’s fully equipped Jewelry & Fine Metals Studio provides members and guests a collaborative environment to pursue self-directed work, whether it’s to finish projects from classes or to work on independent projects. BARN provides tools and basic shop supplies.
A trained safety monitor is always on duty. However, open studio does not include instruction like a class.
- Free for members. Guests pay $20.
- Registration is required for all members and guests.
- There are five spots available for general studio use and three spots for using the lapidary equipment. You can specify which type when you register.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides
Hammond exhibits locally and nationally. Her work has been published in Metalsmith magazine’s Exhibition in Print. She is a member of the Seattle Metals Guild and an active volunteer and instructor at BARN.