Everything from simple bead-and-cove sticks to handles, boxes, goblets, and bowls are appropriate for this guided studio time.
Whatever you're working on, whether that be a specific project or your woodturning skills.
Bring stock or notify the instructor in advance of stock you need, but do not have (paid for separately).
- Open to students who have taken Intro to Woodturning or demonstrated equivalent lathe safety and turning skills during a private studio session, which you can arrange by contacting Jamie Straw, (360) 551-9233, at least 10 days before this class.
- Students must also have completed Orientation to the Woodshop, Woodshop Tool Safety Checkout 1, and Woodshop Tool Safety Checkout 2. Multiple sessions are listed on the Woodworking Calendar. Please login to your BARN account and click on "My event registrations" to ensure you will have completed the required prerequisites before this class begins.
- Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides