Print & Book Arts
Print & Book Studio Orientation - Member Fob Activation
This introduction is required for members seeking fob access to, or press certification in, the Print & Book Studio.
- 09/14/2023 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
This free orientation covers safety, policies, etiquette, supplies, clean-up procedures, and an overview of equipment in the Print & Book Arts Studio.
At the end of this session, members can obtain fob access to the studio, allowing them to use the studio independently during BARN hours, whenever it's not in use by a class or another event.
This also is a prerequisite for gaining certification for the studio's etching presses and letterpress equipment, and explains the additional steps needed to get that certification.
- This is NOT a class to learn how to use the printmaking and letterpress equipment.
- This class is free, but registration is required.
- If you have questions about orientation, fob access, or are interested in volunteer opportunities in the studio, email Print & Book Arts Studio Lead Jane Kim: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides