Explore how to create fast meals by using tricks such as meal prepping and batch cooking to create fast, healthy meals. We' ll cover how to create a system that will work for your own time constraints and budget. You'll learn many different time-saving tricks, along with some cost-saving tricks, to help you cook creative meals your family will love. We'll discuss and use an Instant Pot, a Vitamix, and an air fryer.
This will be an interactive discussion and techniques will be demonstrated. We will share a meal from the ingredients demonstrated in class.
- Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- You must wear closed-toe shoes to class.
- Each participant will need to be registered for the class (no drop-ins).
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides
She currently works to help individuals adopt and maintain a plant-based lifestyle through classes and personal support and has been teaching at BARN for five years.