Jewelry & Fine Metals
Introduction to Enameling: Opaques
- Tue, 10/17/2023 5:00:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Wed, 10/18/2023 5:00:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Thur, 10/19/2023 5:00:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Tue, 10/17/2023 - Thur, 10/19/2023
This two-session class will introduce you to the vast world of enameling.
Topics covered include torch and kiln firing, painting and sifting techniques, metal preparation, and several enameling techniques. All base materials are provided.
Completion of this class gains you access to focused open studio for enameling and use of the enameling equipment. Open studio time for enameling is separate from general use open studio due to the sensitivity of the materials used.
- No jewelry experience is needed. This class fulfills the prerequisite for other enameling classes on the schedule.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides