Jewelry & Fine Metals
Enameling Series: Working With Transparents *Cancelled*
Learn different application methods for working with transparent enamels.$MC:ASSN_EVENTFUNCTIONS_BYDATE_PLC$
In this class you will learn different application methods for working with transparent enamels.
We will be using textured copper to create our sample pieces and silver foil. Several demos will be given including using transparent enamel on sterling silver.
- Registration cut off is Nov. 5th.
- A $35 materials fee, included in the cost of the class, covers all base material, which will be provided.
- If you have recently taken a class on creating texture with the rolling mill, feel free to bring some samples to work with.
Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.