Homemade Gnocchi with Giovanni
Dive into the world of cooking with Giovanni as he shows you how to prepare homemade potato gnocchi.
- Sat, 11/4/2023 3:00:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Delicate potato dumplings, known as "gnocchi di patate," are a classic favorite from northern Italy that can be served with an array of different sauces. Learn the art of creating gnocchi from scratch and shaping them into signature bite-sized pieces. You'll also get to prepare two crowd-pleasing sauces that are perfect companions for gnocchi — vibrant pesto and a gorgonzola cheese sauce.
It will be a fun and lively afternoon. Buon appetito!
- Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- You must wear closed-toe shoes to class.
- Each participant needs to be registered for the class (no drop ins).
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides