Sewing Lab: Accuquilt and Scan N Cut *Cancelled*
Learn to use the Scan N cut and Accuquit machine for applique quilt patterns$MC:ASSN_EVENTFUNCTIONS_BYDATE_PLC$
The Scan N Cut and Accuquilt machines are tools you can use to precisely cut shapes for quilt piecing or applique. You'll take home a few pieces that you have cut, ready for an applique project. The sample shows the possibilities, including block pieces cut using the Accuquilt and a cat applique cut on the Scan N Cut. You'll also review where to get more information and ideas for using these great machines--you'll come away inspired!
- A $5 materials fee, included in the price of the class, covers all the fabric from BARN stash of quilting cotton you'll need.
- Optional: bring quilting cotton or other kinds of lightweight fabric from home.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.