Machine Shop Open Studio
Work on a project with studio tools, or just hang out with other enthusiasts and a trained monitor.
Free (any noted materials fee included)
$20.00 (any noted materials fee included)
- Mon, 12/4/2023 1:00:00 PM - 3:30 PM
This is maker time for enthusiasts of varying skill levels and interests. Only four spots are available to maintain safety protocols. You will be able to work on your project for the first two hours. The last half hour is blocked for you to clean up your work area.
- A trained monitor is present but open studio does not include instruction.
- Registration is required. No drop-ins, please. Join the wait list if this open studio is filled, and you'll be notified via email if a spot becomes available.
You must have completed Machine Shop Orientation.
- Registration is required.
- Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.