Jewelry & Fine Metals
Pearl and Gemstone Knotting
Learn pearl knotting techniques and walk out with a new pearl necklace for yourself or to give as a gift.
- Thur, 10/26/2023 1:00:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Pearl knotting is not just for pearls, although pearls are a jewelry box staple that never go out of style. Always in fashion, pearls can be mixed with other gemstones or beads to create a unique, personalized necklace that can be dressed up or worn with a simple tee.
In this short, three-hour class, learn how to knot a string of pearls and attach a clasp. Many tips and tricks will be discussed.
- No jewelry experience is needed.
- Registration closes Oct. 21.
A $25 materials fee, included in the cost of the class, covers all base materials needed.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides