Champagne & Sparkling Wine Traditions
Kick off the holiday season with a sparkling wine class and tasting, featuring Champagne and other bubbles from around the world.
- Wed, 11/8/2023 6:30:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Join us for a festive sparkling wine class and tasting to kick off the holiday season! We'll explore Champagne and other classic fizzy wines from around the world, learning about the history of sparkling wine, how different types are made, and how to select and best enjoy bottles of bubbles. The class includes tastes of eight sparkling wines, and includes a plate of small bites.
- You must be 21 or older, with a valid ID.
- Consider eating before class, since we'll just have light snacks.
- Closed-toed shoes are required.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides
Christopher is founder and former owner of The Barrel Thief Wine & Whiskey Bar in Seattle. He has a long history as an educator in the science and environment fields, and has taught wine and spirits and cocktails classes for more than 15 years. He serves as a judge at numerous wine and spirits competitions. Christopher loves everything about BARN and is active in the Kitchen Arts Studio as well as in Woodworking and Print & Book Arts.