Woodworking Basics: Hand Tools
Learn how to use hand tools skillfully and build a tote — part of BARN's Woodworking Basics Certificate series.
- Sat, 1/6/2024 9:00:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Sun, 1/7/2024 9:00:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Sat, 1/13/2024 9:00:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Sun, 1/14/2024 9:00:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Learn how to use woodworking hand tools with a project specifically designed to give you experience with the most common ones. You'll learn to use:
- Measuring and marking tools
- Crosscut and rip cut hand saws
- Hand planes
- Hand drill (bit and brace)
- Coping saw
You do not need to be a certificate student to take this class.
- Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- You must wear closed-toe shoes to class.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides