Whisky Tour of Scotland
Learn about and taste whiskies from the major regions of Scotland.
- Fri, 11/17/2023 6:30:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Scotch. Do we need to say more? Join us for a (virtual) journey through the major whisky regions of Scotland, one glass at a time. Learn the history of Scotch, how it's made, the classic styles of each region, and current trends in Scotch whisky. We'll taste a selection of Scotches from the Highlands, Speyside, the Lowlands, Islay, and the Islands, accompanied by light snacks. Slaínte!
- You must be 21or older, with a valid ID.
- Consider eating before coming to class, as we'll just have light snacks.
- Closed-toed shoes required.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides
Christopher is founder and former owner of The Barrel Thief Wine & Whiskey Bar in Seattle. He has a long history as an educator in the science and environment fields, and has taught wine and spirits and cocktails classes for more than 15 years. He serves as a judge at numerous wine and spirits competitions. Christopher loves everything about BARN and is active in the Kitchen Arts Studio as well as in Woodworking and Print & Book Arts.