Pizza with Elisa
Learn how to make pizza from scratch with chef Elisa, then sit back and enjoy it with a glass of wine.
- Thur, 10/26/2023 5:00:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Learn how to make dough and a simple sauce from scratch along with some helpful kneading techniques. You'll even take a field trip out to BARN's culinary garden to harvest some fresh herbs for your pizza.
You'll have the opportunity to customize your pizza with a variety of cheeses, meats, and vegetables. We'll also talk about pizza stones and temperature monitoring so you always end up with the perfect crisp crust every time.
Throughout the class, your instructor Elisa will be on hand to answer questions and provide guidance and feedback. At the end of the class, you'll sit back and enjoy or a few slices with a glass of wine. You'll take home the recipe, any leftovers, and new skills to impress your friends and family.
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned cook, you'll learn new techniques and have a blast doing it.
- Ages 21 and up are welcome.
- You must wear closed-toe shoes to class.
- Each participant will need to be registered for the class (no drop-ins).
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides