Sonoma Pinots *Cancelled*
Join wine insider Phil as he guides us through another wine sensory experience.$MC:ASSN_EVENTFUNCTIONS_BYDATE_PLC$
Sonoma County is home to some of California’s oldest premium vintners from the coastal regions of Fort Ross through the Dry Creek Valley to the town of Sonoma itself. Pinot Noir was not always the star in Sonoma. Some would believe it was Zinfandel that made the appellation famous.
Your instructor will choose six of the best Pinot Noirs from Sonoma County for a blind tasting, as you talk about the rich history of these wines and their region. The only real way to find out if you enjoy one style over another is to taste wines without knowing the label. Phil will show you how to use your senses to zero in on flavor profiles that work for you.
- Ages 21 and up are welcome.
- Although there will be light snacks, consider having a bit to eat before class.
- Each participant will need to be registered for the class (no drop-ins).
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.