Culinary Class Assistant Orientation
Join us for a one-hour Kitchen Arts Studio orientation — perfect for new volunteers are anyone looking for a refresher.
- Fri, 10/6/2023 9:00:00 AM - 10:00 AM
This free orientation is for culinary class assistants. It's perfect for anyone looking to become an assistant or for those wanting a quick refresher on how the Kitchen Arts Studio works.
All volunteers are required to go through this orientation. It's a pretty engaging 45 to 60 minutes where you'll learn about food safety, standard studio procedures, equipment operation, volunteer portal signup, and other important information.
We intend to hold orientations once or twice a month. Feel free to sign up for a session or if you'd like to request a special session for a group, let us know and we'll try to get one scheduled for you.
Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any question you may have.
- Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- You must wear closed-toe shoes in the studio.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.