Brazing is ideally suited for joining dissimilar metals and is performed at relatively low temperatures. There are six fundamentals of brazing that every brazer should follow to ensure consistent and repeatable joint quality, strength, and reliability. The class will focus on "manual brazing," that is, brazing with a hand-held torch and hand-fed filler metal. Oxy/Acetylene will be used.
Questions may be directed to David Hays, email@example.com
- Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- BARN will provide personal protection equipment.
- Wear closed-toe shoes along with a long-sleeve shirt and long pants of natural fiber (preferably leather or cotton). Stretch fabrics are prohibited.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides