Pumpkin Pie With Elisa
Indulge in the cozy flavors of fall with our Pumpkin Pie Baking Class!
- Tue, 11/21/2023 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Join us to learn the art of crafting the perfect pumpkin pie, from flaky crust to creamy filling.
In this class, we will go over some tips and tricks to help you create, and bake a beautiful and tasty pumpkin pie. You’ll leave with a par-baked pie crust, pumpkin pie filling and baking skills to ‘wow’ your friends and family this holiday season!
- Learn expert pie making & baking techniques by making your own crust and filling.
- You'll take your par-baked crust and filling home, so that you can bake it later.
- And rest assured, there will be some extra pie, so at the end of the class, we’ll sit down to eat some together!
- Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- You must wear closed-toe shoes to class.
- Each participant will need to be registered for the class (no drop-ins).
- View BARN's Cancellation and Refund Policy
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides