This class is for those who have never done crochet before and those who haven’t crocheted for a while and need a refresher.
This class will include:
- Learning the six basic crochet stitches that are the foundation of all crochet and crocheting a swatch to practice them
- How to work crochet flat and in the round
- Learning ways to start and finish projects
- How to read basic crochet patterns
Along the way you’ll learn about other crochet styles you may wish to explore and see some advanced techniques that will be covered in future classes.
- View BARN's Cancellation and Refund Policy
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides