Gain confidence in setting up and using routers in this hands-on class. Learn about the different routers in the Woodworking Studio and the various types of bits, bearings, and templates. Make a simple project as you make practice cuts to build your experience with this versatile, sometimes confusing, machine.
You do not need to be a certificate student to take this class.
- Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- Wear safety glasses (bringing your own is recommended), closed-toe shoes, and avoid loose-fitting clothing and jewelry. Tie back long hair.
- View BARN's Cancellation and Refund Policy
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides