Print & Book Arts
Exploring Monotype With Wendy Orville
Learn how to create images with this versatile form of printmaking using plexiglass and the etching press.
- Fri, 2/16/2024 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Sat, 2/17/2024 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Expressive images come to life when you apply ink on plexiglass plates using brushes, roller, and rags. Then the plate is run through an etching press to make one-of-a-kind images.
Begin to master the technical aspects of monotype as you discover and explore what fascinates you. You'll learn about a wide range of monotype techniques designed to kick start your creativity and develop your skills as a printmaker.
And you get to take home your own original monotype prints.
- Registration closes Feb. 15.
- Bring a lunch or snack. There is a refrigerator and microwave available on the lower level.
Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- View BARN's Cancellation and Refund Policy
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides