Learn how to make beautiful porcelain dishes worthy of holding your best jewelry. You'll learn how to roll a slab, prepare it for use, and determine when it's ready to work with. You'll have the opportunity to make several small bowls and decorate them with colorful underglazes.
You'll learn the process of hand-rolling a slab, preparing it for use, and how to determine when slabs are ready for you to work with. You'll cut out various shapes.
- No jewelry or ceramic experience is needed.
- Work will be fired after class and can be picked up about a week later at BARN.
- A $15 materials fee, included in the cost of the class, covers all the materials you need.
- Bring an apron or smock and an old towel.
- View BARN's Cancellation and Refund Policy
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides