Print & Book Arts
Printmaking Open Studio *Cancelled*
Work on your own projects, with a monitor available to answer questions.
Members are welcome to attend the Print & Book Arts open studios to work on personal projects of all kinds. Each session includes a monitor who can answer questions, although no specific instruction is provided. The etching press is available for supervised use by those who are not yet certified for independent use. Letterpress equipment may only be used by those who are certified. The last half hour is devoted to cleanup.
Registration is required for open studio because there is a set number of artisans who can be in the workspace at one time.
- Etching press certification check-off is available at this open studio
- You must register. No drop-ins, please.
- If you have questions, or are interested in becoming a studio monitor, email Print & Book Studio Lead Jane Kim at email@example.com.
You must have taken introductory classes in either printmaking, letterpress, or book arts or have attended a studio orientation.
- Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- View BARN's Cancellation and Refund Policy
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.