Valentine Sugar Cookies
Bake some Valentine's Day sugar cookies to give to friends and family (or just to enjoy yourself).
- Tue, 2/13/2024 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Make a batch of delicious sugar cookies, followed by some decorating! We will use royal icing and sprinkles to embellish your eye-catching cookies.
You'll get tips on rolling out your dough, using different cookie cutters and bake time as well as making a royal icing and decorating.
Whether you come solo or encourage a partner to register with you, everyone is sure to have a great time and leave with a bunch of delicious cookies perfect for Valentine's Day.
- Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- You must wear closed-toe shoes to class.
- You must be registered for the class (no drop-ins).
- View BARN's Cancellation and Refund Policy
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides