Jewelry & Fine Metals
Focused Open Studio - Enameling
Pursue self-directed work in a collaborative environment to finish class projects or work on independent projects.
- Tue, 2/13/2024 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Due to the safety requirements for using dry enamel, enameling is not offered during regular open studio time, so this is your opportunity. While a trained safety monitor is always on duty, this open studio isn't a class and no formal instruction is given.
Some metals are available for purchase (please bring cash or check). Ask the studio monitor for assistance.
A $12 enamel consumables materials fee is included in the cost of this class.
- Students must have completed Intro to Enameling: Opaques.
- A skills card is required for all open studio participants. A Jewelry Studio card is acquired by attending an introductory jewelry class such as Introduction to Jewelry Skills, Introduction to the Jeweler's Torch, Introduction to Lapidary, Introduction to Enamel, or Introduction to Beading Skills.
- Jewelers with previous experience can request a skills assessment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Ages 14 and up are welcome
- View BARN's Cancellation and Refund Policy
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides