The Craft of Storytelling: How to Write and Perform Your Personal Story
This online class helps you write your story and learn how to bring it to life for an audience.
- Sat, 7/29/2023 10:00:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Create a story from prompts, then hone your story with editing guidance and literary devices for the first class meeting. Registration in the workshop includes a follow-up individual coaching session (to be scheduled) to support you in bringing your story to life in a performance before a public audience.
- This class takes place over Zoom.
- Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- View BARN's current COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available. Fill out the application before registering.
- For those who might need physical assistance, learn more about BARN's Companion Program.
Instructors or Guides